The eligibility criteria for the Foursquare National Scholarship Award Renewal are as follows:
- If an undergraduate applicant is awarded the scholarship, he/she must maintain a minimum of second-class upper division (university undergraduates) in order to have the scholarship award renewed while successful secondary school applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative percentage of 70%.
- Only undergraduates not older than 27 years and secondary school students not older than 20 years are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- Scholarship Renewal letter written by applicant, addressed to the Foursquare National Board
- Result of previous academic session
- Complete the online application form below
- Upload renewal letter and results of previous academic session
Please Note: Due diligence may be conducted to confirm or verify claims made or documents tendered by applicants. Only successful candidates will be notified of the scholarship award