Foursquare National Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Criteria For Scholarship Award
The eligibility criteria for the Foursquare National scholarship award are as follows:
- Applicant must be indigent with clear verifiable proof of inability to meet educational bills.
- Only students of Federal or State universities, Polytechnics and tertiary institutions are eligible to apply while secondary school applicants must be enrolled in a State-owned institution. Students of McPherson University are also eligible to apply.
- All undergraduate applicants will be required to demonstrate that they have valid admission to study in a Federal or State tertiary institution while the secondary school applicants will be required to provide proof of their school enrolment.
- Undergraduate applicants from 200 level and above must have a minimum of Second class upper with a cumulative CGPA of 3.5/5 and will be required to provide their duly certified statement of results from their respective institutions.
- Only applicants in Senior Secondary school (i.e. SS1 -SS3) are eligible to apply and they must have a minimum cumulative percentage of 80% in their previous sessional examinations.
- If an undergraduate applicant is awarded the scholarship, he/she must maintain a minimum of second-class upper division (university undergraduates) in order to have the scholarship award renewed while successful secondary school applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative percentage of 70%.
- Only undergraduates not older than 27 years and secondary school students not older than 20 years are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Required Supporting Documents
- Scholarship motivation letter written by the applicant
- WAEC result (for fresh undergraduates only)
- JAMB and Post JAMB results (for fresh undergraduates only)
- Admission letter (for fresh undergraduates only)
- Result of previous academic session (for current undergraduates)
- Completed online application form
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Picture Identification Document
- Letter of admission
- Letter of consent from Child’s parent(s)
- Results of previous Academic session
- Birth Certificate